The cooler weather and high allergen count are a couple of things that come along with the fall and winter seasons. If you’re one of the many people that are affected by these, you may want to take a natural approach to easing your symptoms and feeling relief. Try this simple detox bath that can be created using common ingredients found at major grocery stores.
- Singh’s Mustard Bath– available at Whole Body Health, Whole Foods, Central Market, etc…
- Epsom Salt- available at HEB, Target, Costco, Whole Foods, CVS, Walgreens
- Olba’s Oil- available at Whole Foods, Central Market, etc…
- Fill your tub with comfortably hot water
- Mix in Ziploc, Epsom Salt (2 cups), mustard bath (1 pack) and 5-10 drops of Olba’s Oil
- Add 5 drops of Olba’s Oil to wet towel, wrap around neck and across chest
- Soak for 30 minutes
- Drink plenty of water!