Chiropractor - Dr. Jeffrey R. Ulery – The Wellness Doctor
Dr. Jeffrey R. Ulery, born in Winter Park, FL, was awarded a full scholarship from McNeese State University, Louisiana. At McNeese State, he played football and graduated in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science in Health and Physical Education. Dr. Ulery has been married to Judy since 1991 and they have four children.
Dr. Ulery has always held a passion for helping others and worked as a high school teacher and coach for 10 years before returning to school for his doctorate in chiropractic medicine from the Texas Chiropractic College, where he
graduated with honors. Prior to moving to Austin in 2003
to open his own practice, Dr. Ulery practiced in Arizona as
the lead chiropractor in an integrative medical practice.
Dr. Ulery speaks and trains regularly throughout the US, Canada and England and is a frequent lecturer to doctors and practitioners. In addition, Dr Ulery is an internationally recognized speaker and lecturer on heath, nutrition, and applied neurology utilizing the Erchoia laser. Through his work, he utilizes many techniques and therapies in his approach to wellness, including applied kinesiology, Upledger’s craniosacral therapy and visceral manipulation, Low Level Laser therapy, and nutritional therapy.
Licenses & Certifications:
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Texas State Chiropractic License
- Dr. Brimhall’s Six Step-Protocol Advanced Certification
- Applied Kinesiology Basic 100 Hour Course Completion
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy I Course Completion
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy II Course Completion
- Upledger Visceral Manipulation I Course Completion
Associations & Memberships:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- Texas Chiropractic Sports Council