Whole Body Health
What Is Your Stress Level?
Life is stressful. We all know this, yet it is how we perceive and respond to stressors that affect our health. The consequences of stress are different for each individual. Use this set of questions below to determine your level of stress.
- Are you easily overwhelmed by everyday tasks that once were a breeze?
- Do you get angry over things that never used to bother you?
- Are you having weight gain around the middle?
- Is your sleep not as regular or restful as it once was?
- Is difficult for you to concentrate on important tasks?
- Do you crave foods that you know are unhealthy for you?
- Are you catching more colds than before?
- Is your libido what it once was?
- Are you easily irritated by family members and co-workers?
- Do you feel like you have no energy by the middle of the afternoon?
- Are you using coffee or chocolate to make through the day?
- Are you drinking more alcohol to relieve stress?
- Do aches and pains linger longer than they once did?
If you identify with several of these statements, your body’s system for adapting to stress is not responding optimally. If you identify with more than 3 or 4 of these statements, your body is sending signals that life’s stresses are overwhelming its ability to keep up.
Your body cannot heal without first addressing the primary systems that help your body deal with stress. At Whole Body Health, we recommend nutritional support and other basic tools to help your body begin the process of responding to stress appropriately so you can regain the reigns of your life—enjoying a restored, renewed and revitalized life in balance!
Call to Book: (512) 328-5200