Should I immediately see a chiropractor for shoulder pain? Is that an automatic solution?
As we age, different kinds of physical pain are becoming more apparent and felt throughout our body, and one that you may suffer badly is your shoulder. The type of pain in your shoulder has the ability to make you unproductive throughout the day, destroys the mood and energy to work, and starts even as you try to reach for a book.
When this discomfort kicks in, a solution that may come to mind is a chiropractor, but when do you exactly need one for this?
As a recommendation, most people consult chiropractors for relief but there are many myths and misleading information about chiropractors for shoulder pain. But worry no more, below are a few tips that can help you answer your questions about meeting a chiropractor for your shoulder pain relief.
Should I Consult Chiropractors For Shoulder Pain?
Can a chiropractor really help with your shoulder pain? Without a doubt, the right chiropractor will work to find the root cause and customize a treatment plan to work towards being pain-free.
Chiropractors in your area, especially those who have expertise and are registered, are medical specialists who specialize in musculoskeletal conditions. They can diagnose the problem and create a recovery plan for you. Below are a few symptoms why you might want to visit a good chiropractor to help relieve your troubled shoulder.
- A persistent aching that you feel is a sign that something is wrong, clearly if it lasts for a long period in your shoulder. Professionals in chiropractic care can determine the underlying causes of your discomfort and offer a special treatment plan to alleviate them.
- Reduced Range of Movement. It may be difficult for you to raise your arm, reach behind your back, or carry out routine actions like putting on a shirt. These are symptoms that your shoulder joint may be damaged. You may feel better after receiving chiropractic adjustments.
- Radiating Pain. A pinched nerve or other spinal problems may be the cause of shoulder pain that travels up your arm or into your neck. Your chiropractors are experts in using spinal adjustments to treat conditions that you may be experiencing.
- Shoulder stress and stiffness can affect your posture and exacerbate existing issues. Chiropractic therapy can ease this stress and increase your level of comfort in general.
- Recurring Discomfort. Recurrent shoulder pain is a red flag that something needs attention. Chiropractors not only treat the symptoms but also focus on preventing the pain from coming back.
Whole Body Health – For Your Shoulder Pain
Now, we’ve established the signs that indicate the need for chiropractic intervention. At Whole Body Health, we understand the challenges that shoulder pain can pose in your life, and we have highly skilled chiropractors for shoulder pain who are dedicated to helping you regain your comfort and mobility.
- Comprehensive Assessment. When you visit Whole Body Health, our trusted chiropractor Dr. Jeff Ulery will conduct a thorough assessment of your condition. He will listen to your concerns, perform physical examinations that you need, and may even order your diagnostic tests if necessary to identify the root cause of your shoulder pain.
- Treatment Plans Just For You. When it comes to your chiropractic therapy, a size that fits all will is not our way to go. Your unique requirements will be taken into account when chiropractors for shoulder pain design a treatment program, surely it’s just for you. To guarantee your long-lasting comfort, this may involve chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue treatments, rehabilitative exercises, and lifestyle suggestions.
- Modern Facilities. At Whole Body Health, we take great satisfaction in having modern facilities outfitted with the most recent chiropractic equipment. We are dedicated to giving you the best service possible in a relaxing and friendly setting.
Chiropractors For Shoulder Pain
Shoulder pain is indeed a challenging problem for all of us, but it doesn’t have to be a permanent sentence for us to endure.
Chiropractors, like here at Whole Body Health, offer you a proven path to relief. With our expertise and personalized care, you can regain your shoulder’s full range of motion and live your pain-free life. Don’t hesitate to take your first step towards a brighter, pain-free future. Book your consultation with us at Whole Body Health today and start your journey to a healthier you.
Totally just for you, our chiropractors will help you understand your condition within this consultation, and they will share to you the treatment plan that you need. Your shoulders will thank you, and so will we.
Whole Body Wellness
WE ARE OPEN: COME AND VISIT!
Finally, we now in our new location! Plan on arriving 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to locate us and to check in on our NEW virtual system.
New Location Address:
912 S. Capital of Texas Hwy, #170
Austin, TX 78746
Book An Appointment